Friday, July 5, 2013

Bizzy vs The Golden Gate Bridge

I was really hoping to be able to report to everyone how Bizzy did crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. But alas, we arrived to discover a large sign that clearly stated no dogs on the bridge.  My friend Kathy and I were so disappointed - we had walked across the bridge and back several years ago and thought Bizz might be up for the adventure.  Instead we discovered a hiking trail that leads from the Visitors Center down to the former warming hut by the water.  Kathy and I got some great shots of the Golden Gate Bridge.




 
 
Bizz had a good time and enjoyed what must be his version of a stair master.  He got a lot of exercise and lucky dog just pooped out in the car on the way home.


 
4th of July was not as much fun for Bizz - he's terrified of fireworks and we'd gone for a walk in Campbell when suddenly it was as if we were under fire from all directions. Poor little guy trembled for over an hour after we got home. I must admit I was none to calm myself.
 

Tomorrow I'll post on our biggest adventure yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment